This simply means that the batteries need replacing, please also note that the replacement batteries must be Alkaline batteries.
Articles in this section
- What batteries do I need for my Thermostat ?
- Where is the STA code or SRT code on my iT500 or RT310i?
- My Thermostat will not go above 5', why ?
- My ST620RF says OFF !
- There is a hand displaying on my RT520RF and my set schedule is not working.
- Why will my IT500 not let me sign in on the iT500 APP ?
- How to exit service mode on the ST620RF thermostat
- Taking the ST620TX out of cooling mode
- Setting up the RT520 and RT520RF thermostat
- How to set up the Heating or Cooling mode on the iT500