Your IT500 Thermostat is calling for heat, but the receiver does not turn on your boiler?
You need to ensure that both devices (Thermostat, Receiver) are paired together.
- Go to your Receiver and Push the Sync Button visible on the bottom of your device for 5 seconds
(the Button Hole is small so you may need an object like a Paperclip or other similar tool to proceed):
- This will cause your receiver to go into pairing mode and a Red Led indicator will appear:
- Set your thermostat into pairing mode by pressing simultaneously the Cogwheel Button and the Return Button:
End-result of this action should like on photo below:
- To begin the pairing process, once you've entered the Pairing Screen, press the Tick Button to confirm:
Now you should see a 10 minutes timer on your screen indicating that the pairing process had begun:
- Once the devices are paired, the red light on your Receiver will disappear.
- To go back to your home screen on the Thermostat, please press either the Tick or the Return Button
You may find other relevant articles, videos and guidelines at:
If you still experience any issues and you couldn't find a solution on our self-help centre please contact us at: email@example.com