This Article Applies to Mobile Apps and Web-Based App ( https://salus-it500.com ) for both RT310i and iT500 connectivity issues.
- First, identify what your device's connection state is by logging into your Mobile/Web-Based App and looking on your Devices List:
This is how the Offline State looks on Web-Based App.
And this is how the Offline State appears on Mobile Apps. (Arrow on picture above points to Connection State Indicator [Gray for Offline, Green for Online]).
- Log out of the APP (Either Web-Based or Mobile App):
For Mobile Apps (Android, iOS), you may need to close application fully:
- iOS - Press Home Button twice, and swipe up all iT500/RT310i apps to close it.
- Android - Square Screen Button (Although it may vary depending on your Android version) will enter the menu of recently used apps. Swipe the app window to the left to fully close it.
- Go to your Gateway (iTG500, iTG310) and unplug the power cable and leave unplugged for full 2 minutes.
- Plug the Gateway power back in, wait until you see the LED Indicator turn Solid Green.
- Log back in your app after one minute, and check the device status again:
You should be able to operate your device again.
If you are still experiencing issues, please send us an e-mail (email@example.com) providing device Serial Number (STAXXXXXXXX - XX) found behind batteries of your thermostat and Gateway Serial Number, found on the back cover of your Gateway describing briefly your issue and our Technicians will support you.
You may find other relevant articles, videos and guidelines at:
If you still experience any issues and you couldn't find a solution on our self-help centre please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org