Registering your IT500 Online
- To Register your IT500 Online, first go to the IT500 Controls Website:
If you have already created an account, then use your login details: E-mail Address, Password.
If you haven't created your account yet, then use Register button and follow the simple procedure.
If you do not remember your password, click on the Request a new one link at bottom of the login page.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the IT500 Controls Main Page:
Click on the Add Device button.
- Go to your IT500 Device and take the batteries out, once you have done that, you will see the IT500 Serial Number in following format:
STAXXXXXXXX - XX
Please make a note of it for the next step, and replace the batteries.
- Now return to the IT500 webpage.
Please fill in your device details and click on the Register button. Wait until the device has been added to your account.
- Now you should see your device on the 'Your Devices' list as shown on the photo below:
Operating and setting your own schedule on IT500:
- First, choose the device that you want to operate by simply selecting it on the 'Your Devices' list.
- Once you have selected your device, you should then enter the Control Panel for this device:
On the top-left side of the control panel, you should see Heating Modes:
- Auto Mode - This mode causes the device to work via the schedule visible on the right side of the control panel. (See picture above)
- EnergySave Mode - Selecting this option will cause the device to adjust the heating temperature to the lowest temperature on your schedule (For this example it is 14 Celsius Degrees).
- OFF - Turns off the heating. The heating will not turn on unless another mode is set.
On the right side of control panel you will see current schedule settings, and Schedule Modes:
- ALL - Enables you to set ONE schedule for all weekdays. (That means that your thermostat will be following the same schedule everyday)
- 5/2 - Allows you to set TWO schedules (One for Monday to Friday, and another one for the Weekend).
- Individual - Allows you to set separate schedule for each day of the week.
After making any changes to current schedule, you need to press the 'Set Program' button for device to accept the changes:
- Device's Settings:
Entering the 'Settings' Tab shown near your current Heating Zone settings allows you to change Current Time Format (12hr/24hr) and the Frost Temperature.
You may find other relevant articles, videos and guidelines at:
If you still experience any issues and you couldn't find a solution on our self-help centre please contact us at: email@example.com