- To enable Two Heating Zones, go to your IT500 Thermostat and touch any of the screen buttons for backlight to come on:
- Your screen should light up now, to enter the Heating Zone configuration please press and hold both the Settings Button and the Up-Arrow Button simultaneously for approximately 3 seconds:
- Your screen should look like the example photo below:
Press the Tick Button to enter the Heating Zones Configuration.
- You should see now your Current Heating Zones Configuration:
* One Heating Zone - this icon alone will be displayed
* Two Heating Zones - these icons will be displayed
* One Heating Zone + Hot Water Control
- Use the Up-Arrow or the Down-Arrow screen buttons to choose the appropriate configuration, please see point 4 for a description of the configurations.
- Press the Tick Button to apply.
- Now select the Heating/Cooling Mode:
- If you are using your IT500 for Heating Control then just press the Tick Button Again.
- Choose the format for displayed temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
Use the Arrows Buttons to choose the displayed temperature format, and then apply with the Tick Button
- Set your Time Zone:
- 0 hr - Default GMT.
- 1 hr - GMT +1.
- 2 hr - GMT +2 etc.
Apply your settings with the Tick Button
- Daylight Saving Time (DST) setting:
Use the Arrows Buttons to set Daylight Saving Time On or Off, and apply with the Tick Button.
- Changing between Active Heating Zones:
To change the current heating zone please press the Cogwheel Button
Once pressed, you will see the current Heating Zone Indicator changes (From to )
- If you cannot see any temperature indicator on your Heating Zone 2, then it still requires you to pair your IT300 Sensor, proceed by following next article:
How to pair your IT300 Sensor to your IT500 Thermostat?
You may find other relevant articles, videos and guidelines at:
If you still experience any issues and you couldn't find a solution on our self-help centre please contact us at: email@example.com