This article will show you how to pair your IT300 sensor to your IT500 Thermostat, which is required after enabling Two Heating Zones
Once you have Two Heating Zones set up on your IT500 Thermostat, whilst you can change the current display to the Second Heating Zone (Using the Cogwheel Button) you may not see the current temperature. This indicates that you still need to pair up your IT300 Sensor.
How to pair your IT300 Sensor to your IT500 Thermostat:
Please insert batteries into the IT300 then follow the procedure described below:
- To pair the iT300 to the IT500, insert a paperclip or similar object into the hole on the left hand side of the iT300, push the button in and hold for 2 seconds:
- A Red Light will flash on your IT300 Sensor, indicating Pairing Mode:
- Press the Cogwheel Button and Return Button on your IT500 Thermostat simultaneously and hold for 2 seconds
Your Thermostat's Screen should now look like this:
- Press the Tick Button to start the pairing procedure.
- You will see a 10 minutes countdown now on your screen (as shown on the photo above) The Antenna Icon will flash until devices are paired.
- The IT500 has successfully paired with IT300 once the Antenna Icon stops flashing (becomes steady).
Please note the RED LED indicator on the iT300 will
continue to flash and eventually timeout.
Press the Tick or the Return Button to return to your home screen.
Your screen will display the temperature for the Second Heating Zone:
You may find other relevant articles, videos and guidelines at:
If you still experience any issues and you couldn't find a solution on our self-help centre please contact us at: email@example.com